Sunday, September 16

school blues

I have a presentation tomorrow on Shelley's Hymn To Intellectual Beauty, an essay next week on either one of these two movies: Casablanca or Blade Runner; tomorrow's Monday brings the sixth week of school. There are projects due soon which my groups haven't begun on (we don't even have each other's cell numbers yet). Every time I close my eyes to blink or sleep, a few days slip away. I don't know where my time is going yet all I can think of right now on this beautiful drizzling Sunday morning is going to the library and reading comics for the rest of the day. Perhaps I'll bring my laptop along so I can con myself into doing some real work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Anonymous said...

Gal, I'd luv to be in a school that gives out Casablanca and Bladerunner as homework. Film/lit/media school is it?